The Easter holidays are always such an exciting time – the days are getting longer, the weather is looking up (we hope!) and it’s time to get out and about exploring the city.
An Easter egg hunt is a fantastic place to start and lucky for we’re putting on a huge Easter Eggstravaganza at our High Street Kensington store. There will be cakes, competitions, live music and much much more so make sure you stop by!
What? Trotters’ Easter Eggstravaganza
When? 28 March, 2-5.30pm
Where? Trotters Childrenswear, 139-141 High Street Kensington, London, W8 6SU
How Much? Free for everyone!
We’re inviting all children to participate in our Easter Egg hunt, with sweet treats being provided by Peggy Porschen and refreshments by Pip Organic. Pop along for a day of fun that the whole family can enjoy including face painting and a drawing competition with a chance to win a Micro Scooter and goody bags*.
We would love to see you there so make sure to click here and confirm your attendance.
Confirmed attendees will receive a 10% discount to use on the day and will be entered into our prize draw to win £100 of Trotters Gift Vouchers and a Peggy Porschen Easter Layer Cake worth £80!
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Easter Egg Hunt with sweet treats from Peggy Porschen
- Dunwoody will be making an appearance
- Live performances from The Little London Music School
- Face-painting Fun
- Drawing Competition with a chance to win a Micro Scooter
- Goody Bags*
- In-Store Haircuts click here for further details
- In-Store Shoe Fitting click here for further details
- 10% Discount in Store
- The chance to WIN a Peggy Porschen Cake
- Refreshments Provided by Pip Organic
*Goody bags are available while stock lasts.