The 5th of November is just days away, and now’s the time to plan which firework displays to attend to ensure you welcome in Bonfire Night with a bang. We’ve rounded up the best in London!
1. Wimbledon Park Fireworks (family ticket – £25). Wednesday 5th November.
Last year saw two displays – one family friendly, one very loud – as well as a bonfire and a funfair!
2. Ravenscourt Park Fireworks (advance tickets – £6pp, under 5s go free). Saturday 8th November.
This family friendly fireworks display will feature a children’s show at 7:15pm before the main event at 8pm.
3. Bishops Park Fireworks (advance tickets – £6pp, under 5s go free). Friday 7th November.
At the sister event of Ravenscourt Park Fireworks, families will be able to enjoy the bonfire and funfair before the children’s show and main event at 8pm.
4. Battersea Park Fireworks (advance tickets – £8). Saturday 8th November.
Tickets for the Battersea Park Fireworks must be bought in advance, and go on sale from Oct 1. Those who do manage to do some forward-planning will be rewarded with a display that’s choreographed to a musical soundtrack, and can also enjoy a bar and food stalls.
5. Lord Mayor’s Fireworks (free). Saturday 8th November.
The fireworks are set off from a barge moored between Waterloo and Blackfriars Bridges. The roads and both bridges will be closed to traffic – prime viewing positions if you’re on foot!